KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
– One bottle should be used only by the same person as the use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
– If symptoms persist after 14 days, or worsen, or if new symptoms occur, stop use and consult a healthcare professional.For nasal use only.
Discard 12 weeks after first opening.
– Cold and Flu
– Allergy including hay feverCalpol® Saline Nasal Spray offers natural, gentle congestion relief, and because it’s a simple, non-medicated treatment, you can use it right from birth.Always read the label.
– Do not use if the packaging is damaged before opening.
– Remove the protective cap.
– To make sure your pump is working, test spray into the air before you use it for the first time and whenever you have not used it for a week or more.
– Hold the bottle away from you and press down until you can see a fine mist.Infants and babies up to 2 years:
– Lay your child down and turn their head to one side.
– Insert nozzle into nostril and press the spray head once.
– Remove nozzle from the nostril and return the bottle to vertical position, pump once to refill the pump mechanism.
– Repeat the application in the other nostril.Children over 2 years and adults:
– Insert the nozzle into the nostril. Keep the bottle vertical.
– Spray deep into the nostril by pressing the spray head once. It is recommended to breathe in through this nostril while holding the other closed.
– Repeat the application in the other nostril.
How much to use:
Infants and babies up to 2 years: One spray into each nostril as required.
Children over 2 years and adults: One or two sprays into each nostril as required.
After using your nasal spray:
Wipe the nozzle with a clean tissue and put the protective cap back on.
Johnson & Johnson Platz 2,