Fresh cotton fragrance
With Silicone for Easy Ironing
35% Fewer Creases
Restores the Crisp, Fresh Look of Fabric
Helps fabrics such as shirts and table linens look pristine, whilst taking the hard work of ironing away. Simply spray onto fabric & iron. Its silicone content helps your iron glide over tough creases for a smooth, wrinkle free finish in minimal time.
With natural starch it restores a crisp, fresh look & improves resistance to dirt & wear for a perfect finish that lasts.
Perfumes, Benzyl Salicylate, Preservation Agents, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Propellant Propane/Butane
– Adjust iron heat to suit fabric.
– Turn arrow on spray button towards mark on can rim.
– Shake can before each spray.
– Hold can at 45° angle & spray 20cm from dry/damp fabric.
– Allow to soak in briefly before ironing.
– Effective on all washable (Not dry-clean only) fabrics including shirts, trousers, denim, curtains, bed & table linen.
– Test on dark fabrics in discreet area before use.
– If spray is blocked, rinse nozzle under warm running water.
– Dylon® spray starch with easy iron can make hard surfaces slippery – if so please take care.
Flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction.
SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
Store in dry conditions. Keep away from water and moisture to prevent corrosion of the can.
Wood Lane End,
Herts HP2 4RQ,