, , , , , ,

Garnier Ultimate Blend Hair Food Coconut & Macadamia Conditioner 350ml

Availability:

In stock


Rs1,990.00

In stock

Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Hair Food Conditioner to help smooth frizzy & unruly hair, blended with Coconut & Macadamia. Its rich texture, instantly absorbs to smooth, quickly detangle and rinse. For smoother, healthy-looking hair.
For more intense nourishment dig into our Coconut Hair Food 3-in-1 multi-use mask! Three ways to enjoy it: Conditioner, Mask, Leave In
Smoothing Hair Food Coconut conditioner for frizzy & unruly hair, blended with Coconut & Macadamia, Yes: 98% Natural Origin – the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality, Yes: 100% Vegan Formula: no animal ingredients or by-products, Yes: Dermatologically Tested, Yes: Plant Oil, No: Silicones for a natural feel

Ingredients
Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Cetyl Esters, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L C248960/1)

Preparation and Usage
How to apply Hair Food Conditioner: As usual! After shampoo, squeeze, massage into wet hair, rinse thoroughly. For more intense nourishment dig into our 3-in-1 multi-use mask! Three ways to enjoy it: Conditioner, Mask, Leave In.
Package Type
Dispenser

Brand
Garnier
Hangry Hair? Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Conditioner, our new way to nourish and condition hangry hair. Super food for super hair!
Yes: 98% Natural Origin
Yes: 100% Vegan* blend
Yes: Recyclable bottle – Our bottles are 100% recyclable and made with 50% recycled plastic
*Vegan Formulas: no animal ingredients or by-products

Goes well with
– Garnier Ultimate Blends Smoothing Hair Food Coconut Shampoo For Frizzy Hair 350ml
– Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Coconut 3-In-1 Frizzy Hair Mask Treatment 390ml

Manufacturer
Garnier,
London,
W6 8AZ

Open chat