, , , , , , ,

Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Aloe Vera 3-in-1 Mask Treatment 390ml

Availability:

In stock


Rs3,490.00

In stock

Description
Introducing Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food, our way to nourish and condition hangry hair. 98% Natural Origin, 100% Vegan* blends, enriched with Super Food Extracts, for Super Hair. Three ways to enjoy: conditioner, mask, leave-in. But only one result: deliciously nourished and naturally beautiful hair.

Dig into Aloe Vera Hair Food. Moisturising Aloe Vera & Coconut Hair Mask with incredibly melting textures, instantly absorbs into hair with no weigh down. Our Aloe Vera Hair Food leaves hair up to 4 times shinier after just one use**

*Vegan Formulas: no animal ingredients or by-products.
**When used as a rinse off mask vs. unwashed hair
Our 3-in-1 Treat for Normal hair, with Aloe Vera and Coconut, Lightweight mask can be used as a Conditioner, Mask or Leave-in, Yes: 98% Natural Origin ingredients: the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality, Yes: Vegan Formula: no animal ingredients or by-products, Yes: 98% Biodegradable Formula: as per OECD 301 or equivalent tests, Yes: Dermatologically Tested, Yes: Plant Oils, No: Silicones for a Natural Feel

Ingredients
Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract / Grape Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Cetyl Esters, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients

Preparation and Usage
3 ways to use Aloe Vera & Coconut Hair Food:
1. As a conditioner: on wet hair, to instantly detangle & leave hair feeling moisturised without weigh down.
2. As a hair mask: on wet hair, leave for 3mins and rinse out to leave hair feeling deeply hydrated.
3. As a leave-in conditioner: on wet or dry hair, apply a small amount to lengths to leave hair looking beautifully healthy and hydrated.
Package Type
Re-Closable Packaging

Brand
Garnier
Garnier Ultimate Blends hair care products have been sourced from nature and blended with love since 1982. Good to your hair and the world we live in, discover our wholesome blends for naturally beautiful hair, every day.
Just as we promise to be good to your hair, we also promise to be good to the world we live in:
– Renewable: We try, where possible, to source our ingredients from renewable sources.
– Recyclable: Our bottles are 100% recyclable.
– Sustainable: Our products are produced in factories committed to sustainable production.
– Terracycle®: Partnered with Terracycle® to keep beauty products out of landfills.

Goes well with
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana 3-in-1 Dry Hair Mask Treatment 390ml
Manufacturer
Garnier,
London,
W6 8AZ.