, , , , ,

Garnier Ultimate Blends Moisturising Hair Food Aloe Vera Shampoo 350ml

Availability:

In stock


Rs1,990.00

In stock

Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Aloe Vera Hair Food Shampoo to help moisturise normal hair, blended with Aloe Vera & Coconut. Its light foam gently cleanses and moisturises normal hair, with no weigh down. For softer, shinier, healthy-looking hair, as if hydrated.
Complete your regime with our Hair Food Conditioner. For more intense nourishment dig into our Aloe Vera Hair Food 3-in-1 multi-use mask! Three ways to enjoy it: Conditioner, Mask, Leave In.
Moisturising Hair Food Aloe Vera Shampoo for Normal Hair, blended with Aloe Vera & Coconut, Yes: 98% Natural Origin – the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality, Yes: 100% Vegan Formula: no animal ingredients or by-products, Yes: 96% Biodegradable Formula – as per OECD 301 or equivalent tests, Yes: Dermatologically Tested, Yes: Plant Oil, No: Silicones for a natural feel

Ingredients
Aqua / Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Coco-Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Triethyl Citrate, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L C243180/1)

Preparation and Usage
How to apply the Hair Food range: 1) Apply Hair Food Shampoo – as usual! Squeeze, lather, rinse thoroughly. 2) Follow with our Hair Food Conditioner. 3) For more intense nourishment dig into our 3-in-1 multi-use mask! Three ways to enjoy it: Conditioner, Mask, Leave In.

Package Type
Dispenser

Brand
Garnier
Hangry Hair? Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Shampoo, our new way to nourish and condition hangry hair. Super food for super hair!
Yes: 98% Natural Origin
Yes: 100% Vegan*
Yes: Recyclable bottle – Our bottles are 100% recyclable and made with 50% recycled plastic
*Vegan Formulas: no animal ingredients or by-products

Goes well with
– Garnier Ultimate Blends Moisturising Hair Food Aloe Vera Conditioner 350ml
– Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Aloe Vera 3-in-1 Normal Hair Mask Treatment 390ml

Manufacturer
Garnier,
London,
W6 8AZ.

Open chat