Easier to dose. Maximum protection. Kills 99.9% of germs. Sterilises in 15 mins. No need to rinse. Stays sterile for 24H.
Keep away from children. When in contact with the eye, rinse well and contact a specialist. If swallowed contact a doctor and show the packaging. Do not use in combination with other products as toxic gases may be released (chlorine). Do not use on metal.
TAKE CARE NOT TO SPLASH THE SOLUTION AS IT MAY DISCOLOUR FABRIC.
Do not throw in the environment.
Impasse du Petit Rosé,
Zl, 79100 Louzy,