Macaroni Pasta (76%) (Durum Wheat Semolina, Wheat Flour), Cheese Powder (8%) (Cheese Powder (Milk), Emulsifying Salts (Trisodium Citrate, Disodium Phosphate), Salt), Maize Starch, Yogurt Powder (3%) (Milk), Yeast Extract Powder, Onion Powder (1.5%), Sugar, Salt, Emulsifier (Pentasodium Triphosphate), Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Palm), Garlic Powder (0.5%), Ground Turmeric, Flavourings, Black Pepper Extract
May Contain Celery, May Contain Eggs, Contains Milk, May Contain Soya, Contains Wheat
Cooking Instructions – General. The above recommendation is a guide only.
For other microwave categories refer to manufacturer’s handbook. Categories D and E refer to a new microwave classification. Take care – may boil over.; Hob – From Ambient. 1. Place 250ml water, 100ml milk (and 10g butter if you fancy) in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Stir in the pack contents.
3. Boil gently, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
4. Remove from heat, stir and serve. Sauce will thicken on standing.; Microwave – From Ambient. 1. Empty pack contents into a 2.4 litre (4 1/2 pint) microwavable bowl.
2. Add 250ml boiling water, 100ml milk (and 10g butter if you fancy).
3. Cover with microwavable film – pierce several times then cook on full power – appropriate times below. Stop and stir twice during cooking (careful, it’s Hot!).
4. Remove from microwave. Stir, cover and stand for 5 minutes until sauce thickens.
Heating Category / Oven Wattage
650W 7 mins | Cat. D or 750W 6 mins | Cat. E or 850W 5 mins
Suitable for Vegetarians
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
Serves 1-2 as part of a main meal or 1 as a tasty snack
Full Product Name:
Dried macaroni pasta in cheese flavour sauce mix.
Store in a cool, dry place.
DO NOT USE IF SACHET IS OPEN OR TORN.