Our lightest ever soother: Designed to stay put in your baby’s mouth, our Ultra-Light silicone soother can help baby stay calmer, soothed and happier for longer.
• Symmetrical orthodontic* design: This lightweight soother features a symmetrical silicone teat and with no ‘wrong’ side up, it will always be placed correctly in baby’s mouth.
• Acceptance guaranteed: Accepted by 98% of babies*, the 100% medical-grade, silicone teat is silky-soft and flexible with a skin-like feel and texture, for a familiar feeling for baby
• Kind on baby’s skin: The curved shield ensures a comfortable fit between baby’s nose and chin and the large holes allow extra air flow and prevent moisture build-up to help prevent skin irritation
• Mum recommended: Loved by mums and babies, our Ultra-light soothers help to settle baby, with 99% of mums reporting they would recommend our soothers to others*
• Available in two ages stages: Our 0-6-m size features a smaller teat and shield for tiny mouths and noses. As your baby grows, we recommend you move up through the age stages to the 6-18m soothers which offer the same benefits but with larger teats and shields.
• Dust-free & easy to clean: Hygienic, anti-static properties help prevent dust from settling on this soother, so you know it’s safe to put in baby’s mouth.
• BPA-free: Always BPA and phthalate-free for your ultimate reassurance.
The instinctive action of sucking helps to calm and soothe babies and all parents know there’s nothing more wonderful than a calm, content baby. Little mouths don’t always hold onto heavy baby soothers which means parents often need to replace the soother in their baby’s mouth every few minutes. Our Ultra-Light Silicone soother is our lightest ever soother and is light enough to stay put in baby’s mouth for longer helping babies to stay calmer, soothed and happier for longer.
Our orthodontic** Ultra-light soothers feature an oval, reverse ortho baglet that is vented meaning it compresses more easily than traditional, air-filled baglets and therefore reduces pressure on baby’s developing teeth and gums. The symmetrical, silicone baglet that is fully reversible and has no ‘wrong’ side-up so the soother will always be placed correctly in your baby’s mouth.
The curved shield sits comfortably between baby’s chin and nose and the holes in each side allow extra air flow and prevent the build-up of moisture which helps to protect baby’s delicate skin against irritation.
The smooth surface of silicone is very easy to clean and won’t absorb stains and odours. The hygienic, anti-static properties prevent dust from settling and as it has a one-piece design, it is really easy to clean – simply pop in a steriliser, wash by hand or in the top shelf of the dishwasher. We recommend that you replace the soother every month and always at the first signs of damage or weakness and we recommend stopping soother use when your child is older than 36 months.
*From an independent study in July 2021 of 416 mums with a 0-36m child, who are currently using a Tommee Tippee® soother:
*99% of mums would recommend a Tommee Tippee soother
*97% of mums say a Tommee Tippee soother helped settle baby
*93% of mums say babies love their Tommee Tippee soother
*98% accept a Tommee Tippee soother
**as compared to traditional round unvented soothers/pacifiers which do not compress as easily.