Pasta Tubes (81%) (Durum Wheat Semolina, Wheat Flour), Cheese Powder (6%) (Cheese Powder (Milk), Emulsifying Salts (Disodium Phosphate)), Modified Maize Starch, Dried Glucose Syrup, Dried Broccoli (1.5%), Flavourings (contain Barley, Milk), Salt, Onion Powder (0.5%), Emulsifier (Pentasodium Triphosphate), Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Palm), Cream Powder (Milk), Roasted Garlic, Ground Turmeric, Black Pepper Extract, Spinach Powder
Contains Barley, May Contain Celery, May Contain Eggs, Contains Milk, May Contain Soya, Contains Wheat
Cooking Instructions – General. The above recommendation is a guide only.
For other microwave categories refer to manufacturer’s handbook. Categories D and E refer to a new microwave classification. Take care – may boil over.; Hob – From Ambient. 1. Place 250ml water, 100ml milk (and 10g butter if you fancy) in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Stir in the pack contents.
3. Boil gently, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
4. Remove from heat, stir and serve. Sauce will thicken on standing.; Microwave – From Ambient. 1. Empty pack contents into a 2.4 litre (4 1/2 pint) microwavable bowl.
2. Add 250ml boiling water, 100ml milk (and 10g butter if you fancy).
3. Cover with microwavable film – pierce several times then cook on full power – appropriate times below. Stop and stir twice during cooking (careful, it’s Hot!).
4. Remove from microwave. Stir, cover and stand for 5 minutes until sauce thickens.
Heating Category / Oven Wattage
650W 7 mins | Cat.D or 750W 6 mins | Cat.E or 850W 5 mins
Suitable for Vegetarians
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
Serves 1-2 as part of a main meal or 1 as a tasty snack
Sachet – Mixed Material – Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Dried pasta tubes in a mild cheese sauce mix with broccoli pieces, onion and roasted garlic.
Store in a cool, dry place.
DO NOT USE IF SACHET IS OPEN OR TORN.
Freepost Premier Foods.