For Dry Hair
Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Hair Food Banana Shampoo For Dry Hair 350ml
Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana Shampoo to help nourish dry hair, blended with natural ingredient extracts of Banana & Coconut. Its light foam gently cleanses and nourishes dry hair, with no weigh down. For intensely nourished, healthy-looking hair.
Complete your regime with our Nourishing Hair Food Banana Conditioner. For more intense nourishment dig into our Banana Hair Food 3-in-1 multi-use mask! Three ways to enjoy it: Conditioner, Mask, Leave In.
Nourishing Hair Food Banana Shampoo for dry hair, blended Banana and Coconut, Yes: 98% Natural Origin – the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality, Yes: 100% Vegan Formula: no animal ingredients or by-products, Yes: 95% Biodegradable Formula – as per OECD 301 or equivalent tests, Yes: Dermatologically Tested, Yes: Plant Oil, No: Silicones for a natural feel
Aqua / Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Coco-Betaine, Musa Paradisiaca Fruit Juice / Banana Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Carbomer, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycol Distearate, Triethyl Citrate, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L C244837/1)
Preparation and Usage
How to apply the Hair Food range: 1) Apply Hair Food Shampoo – as usual! Squeeze, lather, rinse thoroughly. 2) Follow with our Hair Food Conditioner. 3) For more intense nourishment dig into our 3-in-1 multi-use mask! Three ways to enjoy it: Conditioner, Mask, Leave In.
Hangry Hair? Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Shampoo, our new way to nourish and condition hangry hair. Super food for super hair!
Yes: 98% Natural Origin
Yes: 100% Vegan* blend
Yes: Recyclable bottle – Our bottles are 100% recyclable and made with 50% recycled plastic
*Vegan Formulas: no animal ingredients or by-products.
Goes well with
– Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Hair Food Banana Conditioner For Dry Hair 350ml
– Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana 3-In-1 Dry Hair Mask Treatment 390ml